Monday 29 May 2017

IB58 - Happy Birthday


I was lucky enough to go away this past weekend with some of the best crafty friends in the world! Tracey, Natasha, Stephanie, Marcie (who I met in real life for the first time) and my daughter Kate and I booked a weekend retreat at a little place in Ontario. We had a ton of fun (and even more food!!) and we actually were pretty productive, too!

This is one of the cards I made over the weekend. It's for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge:




I focused on the white flowers and the yellow/orange/pink bottles.

I painted my watercolour panel and then simply added die cuts and a small stamped sentiment.  These bold colours are so happy and energetic!

I used:
-Papertrey Beautiful Blooms II dies
-Winnie & Walter Happy die




15 comments:

  1. So glad you guys had a great time! Love the gorgeous watercolor background Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy,Happy Birthday to You, Ardyth. Have a great one. You really don't look anywhere near 50 - more like 30! Sending smiles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ardyth! Just wanted to say Happy Birthday today, hope you are having a great day! I can see you had a great weekend, I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your special day! (Love your card, too -- as always!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I wish I lived one province over and then maybe I could join in on the fun!
    Your card is fantastic, Ardith! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card - and what a great weekend that must have been!!
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ! Love these bright and vivid colours ! So joyful ! Love the contrast of the white flowers and bold sentiment over this bright background ! Absolutely wonderful ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card. It's so happy and cheery and a feel good card... you feel good after having seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your background looks like a pretty sunset! Wonderful card Ardyth. I hope you enjoyed a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card...love the bright & cheery design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous watercoloured background Ardyth! So glad that I got to see it before you even posted it. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Inspired by All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful birthday card! The water colors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you! Another fun crafting adventure with crafty friends. So nice that Kate shared it with you!

    Gorgeous card. Fun colors that totally fit the 'happy days' feel of your sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS perfection, as always! The water colored background is bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the simplicity of this card and the colours used. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.