Tuesday 11 April 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks - Day 2







Be sure to drop by the SugarPea Blog for more information about prizes! Today we're introducing our Father's Day goodies. They'll work all year long, though, whenever you need to make a masculine card! As you can see, Sugar and Spice has papers that can work for masculine cards, too (I chose the blue, gray and aqua stripes from one design for my first card and I covered the pink triangles on the paper with my focal panel in the second card).



13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your clever argyle look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, I love argyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the card designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card my dad collects ties so would love this! Tie-riffic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card ideas. The mustache is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards!! Perfect for Father's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the argyle pattern on the first! These are both cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need a tie die?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful masculine card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both stunning and such great masculine cards, Ardyth!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some fun cards for dad! Love the great colors too!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.