Sunday 2 April 2017

FS530 - Thank You


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, Anita!



I chose this card from her gallery as my inspiration.

I focused on Anita's:
-intricate, circular image
-colours

I changed:
-technique
-layout

I heat embossed the medallion and sentiment with white ep on Bristol Smooth paper. I then watercoloured with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers, using lots of water so that the colours ran into each other a little. I cut out the medallion with a circle die and then cut the remainder into a square, so that the circle pops up over the top a bit.

I used:
-Papertrey Mega Mehndi Medallion
-Papertrey Keep It Simple Thank You

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome CASE Ardyth - this is beautiful with the soft colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! Beyond stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.