Friday 28 April 2017

CC72 - Thanks


Here's my clean and simple card for the current The Card Concept challenge.



I focused on:
-the blue boot with a pink sole and white polka-dots
-floral theme

Because my background panel was solid colours, I wanted to keep the focal image light and airy. These line daisies are one of my all time favourite stamps! I coloured the flowers with copics and added Stickles to the centres for some sparkle.

I used:
-A Jillian Vance Design Picking Daisies
-A Jillian Vance Design Perk Up

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is fabulous! Love the pop of pink and the sparkled centers! My new #1 Fav card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good at these challenges! What a fabulous take on this photo! Love it Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those daisies are a great image, and they look perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon! What a beautiful card. You knocked it out of the park again, Ardyth. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of the gold background colours with the pretty flowers, super subtle colouring, also works with this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and layout. thank you so much for sharing. have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clean and crisp card. It feels light and refreshing just like a Spring Day. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just easy breezy beautiful. :) Love those glitzy flower centers. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those shimmery daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this CAS card! It says so much visually as well as being simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous ! Love the combo of colours . And these daisies are so beautiful! I really love it.
    Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.