We're down to the last week to play along with this month's SugarPea Designs Mix it Up challenge and I'm here with some more inspiration for you!
I tried to combine the sketch and the inspiration photo. I started by stamping a loose circle of flowers in various shades of purple. I cut out and popped up the centre of the 'bouquet' and then added two strips with the sentiment. I popped up 3 flowers for more dimension and interest.
Here's a reminder of the rules:
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDMIU29 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown on the SugarPea Designs blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!