Monday 20 February 2017

Pin Sights - Love You More


I'm back with another card for the current Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights Challenge:


58fc33a4b2196b3d687ab65298a29cb9

I used a similar background to yesterday's card. I sponged only the edges of the panel, and the white centre creates this neat glow-effect. It made me think of the water and translucent bottles in the mood board for this challenge. I used several different distress inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron.

I used:
-Essentials by Ellen Love You So

6 comments:

  1. The glow effect is wonderful, Ardyth. I have to try to remember that. This is so lovely. The contrast of the sponged background with the black sentiment is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! how dramatic can you get!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Those colors are amazing together. Thank you for shaing the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bg is simply gorgeous, Ardyth - WOW, what beautiful colours!!!!! Lovely card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet nailed it when she said that she 'likes the light shining from this'. The background is beautiful as is the 'light' from within the heart! Such pretty colors too :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.