Wednesday 21 December 2016

SPDMIU27 - It's your Birthday!


Time for the next SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge and again it's Anything Goes!


I think this is one of my all-time favourite SPD images - he is so happy and full of energy and he's just perfect for a masculine birthday card! He's from Every Day is Christmas. I love the idea of having a Christmas set that you can use all year long and for many non-Christmas occasions.

I stamped and coloured him with copics and added a sentiment from Celebrate All the Things. I finished the card by masking and sponging some spotlights to add to the celebratory feel!



10 comments:

  1. After a busy shift in Hospital your card made me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun, such a cute image and wow to the colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love this - the movement and colour is fabulous Ardyth
    Christmas blessings to you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me smile from ear to ear! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready to jump for joy in seeing your happy frogs! Fabulous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie-patootie as ever! I love their sparkly vests, but I really, REALLY love the 'spotlights'...such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly adorable - you knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card...love your sweet dancing frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, how fun!! Love the spotlights!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun and goofy card, Ardyth, and I mean that in a good way. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.