Wednesday 7 December 2016

SPDMIU26 - For You!


This poor little elf has something just for you and it looks heavy! This card is for this week's SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge, where anything goes!



I used Merry Makers and Wanderlust, as well as the rectangle die from Birthday Journal Card. I coloured some polka dots onto the present by using a black thin-tipped marker. I matted my focal image on some stripes from the Happy Holidays Patterned Paper Collection. I added some little stars in the corner.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

5 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing Ardyth. Love that sweet little elf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the stripes! Never in a million years would I have thought to add the little green stars/flakes along the two sides....it's a perfect little extra and looks amazing!!! Fabulous shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Love this Arydth - the cute as ever image so beautifully coloured, and the way you have mounted it is such fun.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a delightful card!! Love this little guy and his big polka dot package!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute -- poor little guy needs a hand (or two) more!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.