Saturday 17 December 2016

MCV75 - Season's Greetings


I just couldn't help having a little joke with you with my Muse: Christmas Visions card, where Chriss gave us this dramatic inspiration:




I had just finished making my card for this week's Muse challenge - click here - when I saw Chriss' inspiration and decided just to remake my first card, but in opposite colours.

This time I watercoloured the Simon Says Stamp poinsettia with my new Tombow Dual Tip Brush Markers and then spritzed the daylights out of it with shimmer spray, so that the colours ran quite a bit. I love the sparkly (in real life) but somewhat distressed look of it.

5 comments:

  1. Your water colouring is just getting better with every card. Thank you so much for the stunning card you sent me for Xmas, it arrived this morning and is displayed with joy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this spritzed water coloured poinsettia! Not haha, but ahhhh-hahhhh! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks fabulous like this, Ardyth, but I would love to see it IRL to see all the sparkle
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking and lovely, Ardyth! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.