Sunday 25 December 2016

FS516 - Great Joy


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, DCinkit. I chose
this card as my inspiration:




I focused on:
-star theme
-sentiment inside the star
-ink technique

I changed:
-season
-colours
-brought my watercolour to the front

I created a night sky on watercolour cardstock similar to Friday's card, but this time with distress inks, shimmer spray and silver stickles.

I used:
-A Jillian Vance Design Christmas Star Sentiments
-A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Stars dies
-Papertrey Ink Flourish
-Distress Ink

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and your family Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking - very eye catching. Love the sentiment in the centre of the star
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love that sentiment inside the star, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.