Monday 19 December 2016

Church Christmas Project 2016 Day 8


Are you getting tired of poinsettias from me yet?

I made this one in August for #thedailymarker30day:


But when making 32 of the same design, I need to keep it simple! I turned the panel, and tilted the sentiment to fit. This way there's only one stamping of the Stampin' Up poinsettia. I coloured some in red (deep red), and the rest pink (light carmine with a touch of bright yellow).

I used
-Stampin' Up Poinsettia
-Hero Arts Sentiment
-Zigs Clean Color Real Brush Markers

5 comments:

  1. Clean, simple and FABULOUS!!! I sure do admire your ambitious card making mission! Really love the soft peach colors you used on the first card!

    Brady is home until after Christmas so I most likely won't be stopping by too often. Wishing you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These poinsettia cards are gorgeous, Ardyth, with the gold embossing! I, for one, can never get enough of poinsettias on Christmas cards! Too bad we can't use them all year!! LOL

    Bev - Guneaux Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the poinsettias Ardyth - the shading on the deeper coloured one is amazing - it makes the flower look 3-D.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.