Thursday 1 December 2016

Church Christmas Project 2016 Day 1, Muse 194


Welcome to December! It's Day 1 of my annual showcase of cards I've made throughout the year for my Church Christmas Card Project (for more information, click here).

This first card is also my entry for this week's Muse Card Club, where EK Gorman has given us this fun inspiration:




I focused on EK's
-black sentiment surrounded by coloured, outline leaves

I used:
-Simon Says Stamp For To Us
-Zig Clean colour markers with Spectrum Noir Sparkle
-Gold Stickles

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design, gorgeous coloring! Love the red base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Ardyth! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and stand alone gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very taken with the colouring of your leaves — so pretty! A beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty design and love that you were able to pull a serious inspiration from my snarky card. Amazing design over at muse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sentiment and a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Ardyth - love the way you have framed the sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the addition of the gold stickles, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.