Thursday 22 December 2016

Church Christmas Card Project Day 9 - Merry


For the past number of years, I have made photo Christmas Cards for a friend. She has decided this is the final year, so we wanted to design something really special.

When she showed me the photo for this year, I loved the black and white and the length of the layout. I suggested that we take advantage of that and make a long card that would fit into a red, No 10 envelope.

We decided on a rich red, sparkly silver and white colour scheme. I made 80 of these - the most labour-intensive part was the tag, but using a MISTI made it go fairly quickly.

I used
-Papertrey Merry die
-MFT stitched tag die
-Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned (which already had a 'from the' as part of another stamp)


7 comments:

  1. YOU NAILED THIS!!! The red and silver paired with the B & W photo is perfect! Awesome bit of sparkle! Love the tag message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I don't often think of combining photo cards along with paper crafting - but this is AMAZING. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job on this card Ardyth - love your colours!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Ardyth...what an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Ardyth, love the colors! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Simply & elegant.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.