Wednesday 2 November 2016

SPDMIU21 - Hello

Hello! It's a new month and a new Mix it Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs! Here's the inspiration:




This week, I combined the two. But where's the coffee, you ask. No coffee. Just a focal point using the same colours (cream bird, reddish phone, brown branch) as the coffee, leaf and cinnamon stick.

I used:
-Talk is Chic 
-Funky Wreath: Spring Addition
-Every Day is Christmas
-Feeling Sentimental

I hope you'll join us! Check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration!

and November's Guest: Deanne

11 comments:

  1. Love it! I think this card can join our challenge at the Dutch Card Lovers blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! I want to CASE it right now... But I'm not nearly talented enough! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just won a SugarPea gift certificate so I can finally play along! Love that adorable bird. Gonna go check him out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally <3 this cell phone bird!!! Your card with him is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Ardyth - and I love your interpretation of the coffee :-)
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just as yummy as that frothy, whipped topping beverage in the challenge photo! Love the subtle 'hello' background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like this!! Very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the background and the bird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card...just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee hee ... a coffee bird, Ardyth ... he's just so sweet! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.