Saturday 26 November 2016

MCV72 - Peace, Love, Joy


Anyone else running late this week? We didn't even have Thanksgiving (I'm Canadian), but somehow the week got away from me and I'm behind in my cardmaking. It could be the 80 family Christmas cards that I'm making for my friend to send (coming to my blog in December!)

Anyway, here's my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions, where Cornelia has given us a tag as our inspiration:



I focused on Cornelia's:
-colours (blue and silver)
-theme
-tilt

I sponged a panel with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire before splattering it with water. I cut the die from Stampin Up Silver Glimmer Paper and added little dots of the same paper.

I used:
-Stamplorations Peace Love Joy die

15 comments:

  1. Hello , I love this blue space and the bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous how you interpreted this week... I need cards so I am hoping to be as inspired as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardyth, this is gorgeous. The blues you inked on your background are just yummy. So eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is jaw dropping gorgeous. The blue is so pretty and the sparkling sentiment and dots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ardyth, love you beautiful sponging and how it fads to highlight your silvery sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite Christmas colour schemes Ardyth - a stunning card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shading and take on Cornelias tag!....and yes time is going at a gallop just now for me too...and it's not even December yet !x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous background for the fabulous die cut! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning....that blue is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only one word needed for this beauty...BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As usual a stunning CASE! I love the way your card glows - fabulous sponging!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.