Sunday 20 November 2016

FS511 - Joy


This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is Patti (aka MommaPatti). I chose this card from her gallery as my inspiration:




I focused on Patti's:
-snowman theme
-joy theme
-snow background

I changed:
-colours (left out the blue)
-layout
-scale of snowman

This little snowman stamp has a white snowman on a coloured snowy sky. I loved the idea of him peeking through the red joy die and then echoing the snow with black polka-dot patterned paper.

I used:
-Stampin' Up Snowman
-Savvy Joy die


10 comments:

  1. Very ingenius! I love the little guy and having him peek out of the (red) word also reflects the inspiration's red mat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Joyful" polkie dots, a pop of red and a sweet snow person - love it! So darn clever tucking the snowman within the "O".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ridiculously adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER super cute, Ardyth!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and absolutely fabulous Ardyth - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snowman is so cute peeking out from the O.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite word wrapped round such a cutie ... how brilliant, Ardyth! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.