Tuesday 15 November 2016

CASology 224 - Sending Bear Hugs


This week's CASology Cue Card is Embrace!



I chose this new, adorable stamp from MFT Polar Pals, and paired it with a matched-up sentiment from older MFT sets (Birthday Bears, Essential Sentiments).

This layout - clean focal image over a centred sentiment - is a classic CAS layout  - it leaves plenty of clear space! Using a kraft card base helps the white focal image pop!

I hope you'll embrace this week's challenge and join us! We can't wait to see what you make! Be sure to check out the rest of the DT blogs for more inspiration:

12 comments:

  1. Cute as ever! Loving the font on the 'bear hugs' sentiment. What brand of kraft cardstock is this? Seems to have really nice texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS and wonderful in every way. I really love those little bears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those MFT bears and the kraft background really lets them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I think I need a hug from him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! and so typically 'you' Ardyth
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, superb fit for the theme. I really love these MFT bears. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Ardyth ... I don't know that hugs could get any cuter! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply perfect Ardyth! Super cute polar bears!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Ardyth. I love that you used this image for the cue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ardyth!! Your card is so simple but says so much. I love this bear set. I'm trying my best to not buy it but I'm not sure I can hold out.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.