Tuesday 1 November 2016

CASology 222 - Welcome


This week's CASology Cue Card is Welcome!




I decided to make my sentiment also act as my focal point. I used two alphabets to create a sentiment with lots of colour and contrasting fonts for interest.

For 'welcome', I started stamping in the centre of the panel and worked my way out. I still had to trim it a bit to even it up. For 'baby', I started with the y and worked my way backwards.

I used:
-LawnFawn Owen's ABCs
-Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned

Now it's your turn! Be sure to check out the DT blogs for more inspiration:

12 comments:

  1. Darling any card, so cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks! You conquered the cue word despite your frustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card Ardyth - love it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bright and cheery this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic CAS celebratory card with it's rainbow of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your rainbow sentiment. Such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You stamped "baby" perfectly — I would have been sure it was all one stamp! The rainbow "welcome" is a perfect contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You KNOW that I would absolutely love this card!!! Yep, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great rainbow effect! You are a master in lining up the letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Ardyth ! I love those crispy and vibrant colours ! But what I most love is the simplicity of your design, this is a perfect definition of CAS ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scrumptious, Ardyth ... so CAS and colourful ... and fun! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Ardyth!! I love how you used the rainbow to spell out your sentiment. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.