Sunday 6 November 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags


I have tag-phobia. Yes, it's real. I don't know what it is, but the idea of making a tag always freaks me out.

I made this for Day 6 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. The things we'll do for our friends, right? lol!

I've been dying to get this new dove out and play and I put together a tag that I was actually happy with. Then my daughter said that it looks just like the Twitter logo. No wonder it felt so comfortable! The blue background is blended distress inks with water spritzed on it and then sprayed with Tsukineko shimmer spray. I added a border of Stardust Stickles to the white dove and 'under-layer' and a line of Silver Stickles to the bottom of the tag.

I used:
-Neat & Tangled Classic Tag 1
-Essentials by Ellen Bird Shapes

PS - I'll be making another tag on November 16 when Muse: ChristmasVisions will be the sponsor.

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the look of tags but I seldom make any because I have no real use for them. I can see myself using something like this on a card, though. Have a wonderful Sunday! No crafty time for me, I'm afraid, since I need to finish a translation by tomorrow morning...
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can realy to that! When started it is okay, but starting one...boy o boy!
    And still it is just paper and you show here that you make as beautiful ones as your cards!
    Have a relaxing sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is gorgeous, Ardyth...a mini version of your always crisp and fresh cards! The dove is such a pretty die...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the simplicity of your tag! I love so much the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, and perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the water splatters.
    I haven't done that much with
    water but need to change that.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is so pretty!! I love the dove. The colors might look like the Twitter Logo but the tag does not. Don't you just love kids?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this clean, crisp Christmas tag - it is so you! The blended background is fabulous. And I can see sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really beautiful Ardyth. It caught my eye in the blog feed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the simplicity and the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous inking and I love the glitter outline!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tag base sponging is gorgeous! The dove is perfect with it, and your steady hand with the Stickles is admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those beautiful sponged blues, and peaceful dove!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dove set against those gorgeous shimmery blues, Ardyth ... lovely! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd say that you have completely recovered from your bout of 'tag-phobia' cuz this is AWESOME! Love the thin line of silver sparkle and love the water droplet splashed background! Great photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tag!! Love the colors!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.