Thursday 10 November 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 10



I'm back with another tag for Day 10 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. This time, I'm playing with the SugarPea Designs Team.

I made a two-sided tag, so that I could fit this adorable elf as well as leaving space for some writing! I cut the Beautiful Bauble die once in silver glitter and once in a red patterned paper and glued them together.


I used:
-Merry Makers
-Beautiful Bauble
-Happy Holidays Patterned Paper Collection
-Copics



17 comments:

  1. So cute - I love the glow around the bulbs. It's nice that the tag is double-sided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your two sided tag! I always decorate the reverse side of mine too! Sweet 'glow' around the lights. Your coloring is amazing...especially the skin tones...they are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how each side of the tag has its own distinctive look! It is like two tags in one! And both are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and
    adorable!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. red light, green light,
    don't remember how the rest
    of it goes.
    Darling card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - I love the adorable elf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will have you enjoying tag-making yet, Ardyth! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks like a happy little fella!! Fun and festive Ardyth, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable tag Ardyth, I want to make one, you inspire me. I love the silver paper border!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! I think this little elf is just fantastic! Lots of lovely sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little elf is colorful and cute! Perfect for a cheerful holiday!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute tag!! Love both sides!! The elf is beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable, this bright cheery elf tag is fabulous Ardyth

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.