Wednesday 5 October 2016

SPDMIX18 - Thanks



Time for the next SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge! Here's the challenge graphic:


This week, I used both the sketch and the inspiration photo. I started by smooshing some watercolor paper with different combinations of distress ink. Then I cut the leaves and pumpkins from Stitched Autumn Icons. I adhered them to my background panel and then cut out a framed focal panel. (Sending the background panel through the BigShot really helped to flatten the leaves!) I used the Thanks die in brown and finished by popping up a couple of pumpkins.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT blogs for more inspiration:

October Guest: Kathy Tanner

4 comments:

  1. Love this Ardyth - your use of colours is fabulous, and the pumpkins are wonderful!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool smooshing - the leaves really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfectly delightful fall card!! Love this Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought those leaves were stamped on. It's a beautiful arrangement and I love the added stitching lines.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.