Monday, 1 August 2016

Butterfly Birthday Wishes


Every once in a while, I wonder why I still have so many wooden stamps. They are old (and many are unlabelled), they take up a ton of space and I rarely use them. But then I come across an old favourite like this Stampin' Up! (Just Celebrate) butterfly and I'm glad they're still here!

This card came about solely because I wanted to colour for Day 28 of #thedailymarker30day colouring challenge.

I used Copics and Stickles to colour my butterflies.

The sentiment is from A Muse.

Here are the Copic colours I used (the one Ciao marker is Y02):

9 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Hey girl!! I for one, am glad you've kept some of the wooden stamps. Especially after seeing this sweet card. I actually pulled one of my woodies out today and used it, but changed the design, and ended up not using it. This is a very happy card. I love the colors; they just make me smile. And the bit of sparkle is the perfect compliment. Such a sweet card! Bev

Lisa said...

What a sweet summer card!! I feel the same way about my wooden stamps. They are hard to part with!!

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous Ardyth - love that stamp and I am so glad you have not ditched it!
Blessings
Maxine

!neke said...

Ardyth, lover this !!!!!!

Ineke X

Geri said...

An oldie, but a goodie! I think I have this same stamp tucked away in a far corner of a drawer! Sweet card, awesome shading - love the bit of sparkle!

gmanshk said...

could you share what copic colors you used? the card is very pretty. thx for sharing

shirley-bee said...

Some things are just too good to part with! Beautiful card :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love your rainbow of butterflies! Some of our older stamps really are keepers!

Brawny said...

Fabulous colourful design. Love it x