Saturday 16 April 2016

Muse Challenge 161 - Many Thanks


Here's my card for this week's Muse Challenge, where Anita gave us this beauty as inspiration:



I usually focus on colours, but chose to focus mainly on techniques this week - Anita's watercoloured her panel (although she used Brushos - so cool) and inlaid her pretty die into (and outside of!) it.

I'm also linking up to Addicted to CAS where the Code Word is Inlaid Dies:



I used:
-Essentials By Ellen Folk Heart Dies
-Essentials By Ellen Many Thanks
-Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours

15 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful, Ardyth and is so striking!!!! Love the colours of the heart against the kraft!!!! So beautiful with the sentiment in black and the black frame!!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card very much!!! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet thank you card...love that heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty this card is, Ardyth. Love that you used kraft for the background, makes the heart pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. I think I say that every single time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous 'sunset' colors on the heart! Love the whimsical feel you have created with the heart and the sentiment dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant colors and fab laying in of the dies!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like this one! That heart is so full of rich color, and I like it in the kraft with the black base and sentiment. This is just wonderful. Another awesome CAS card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great combination of colours! Love the inlaid die effect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous spin on Amita's card Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this one, Ardyth. Those colours on your heart look beautiful and they pop so much more than I would have thought on kraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the inlaid sentiment, but also the fact that everything is still flat! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crisp, dramatic and gorgeous, Ardyth ... I do love that inset die cut technique! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.