Wednesday 27 April 2016

MFTWSC278 - 24XHappy Birthday


Isn't this fun? I was looking around for a challenge to play with this morning and came across the current MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge:



I reduced it to one layer and used a rainbow of happy colours to add to the fun!

I'm also linking up to Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes




Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I used:
-MFT Label Maker Sentiments
-MFT You Move Me (stars) (Retired)
-MFT Party Balloons (Retired)
-Ranger Dye Inks
-Versafine Onyx


On another topic, are you on Instagram? I joined about a year ago and after getting used to it have come to love it and view it as my main method of keeping in touch with many of the cardmakers I love! But I know that there are a few of you still not there and I miss you! (follow me by clicking the link to the right).

It's simple to use - you don't even have to put your own photos up - you can leave your account 'private' and just follow all your favourite people.

Your feed is just photos. No political nonsense or controversial opinions. No clicking from blog to blog. Just photo after photo after beautiful photo.  I have the app on my computer and I usually look at my feed there because I find it easier to type on a full keyboard (rather than on my phone).

It's so easy - either click the heart or double-click on the photo to like it. Leave a comment if you wish. Scroll to the next photo. SO. EASY. (have I mentioned that?)

If you do upload photos, you need to use your phone. You can hashtag information about your photo (what challenge it's for ie #mftwsc, #seizethebirthday what products you're using  ie #mftstamps) - these hashtags make it easy for people to search for your work.

It is definitely my favourite way to see what's being created out there - it's quick, efficient and easy! Give it a try!



23 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant. Love the rainbow happy stamps! So you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card..excuse the pun. Loving the colours and the unique layout and idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that this card could get any happier. Lol Really nice job. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT team member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am admiring your solid stamp inking perfection. Misti... yes or no? Perhaps it's a combination of your skill and the Ranger dye inks... Anyhow, love the bright and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool and fun card!
    I am following you now on Instagram! Feel free to follow me back... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right! It is a fun card! Very cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy happy happy card ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful bright coloured card. I am really sure it will leave a big smile on the recipients face :-)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vibrant colors! Such a cool card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this colorful, fun b.d. card, Ardyth! You come up with such neat designs. What a creative mind you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your interpretation of the sketch Ardyth - a fabulous card!
    blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy and so fun, Ardyth ... of course, I love all those fabulous rainbow colours! We're next door neighbours at MFT ... you'll smile when you see both cards together ... I did ... great minds?! Thanks for the instagram info ... looking to get on board! Hugs & Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is such a cheerful, fun card, Ardyth!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
    Thanks for the info on Instagram - I've joined a while ago, but haven't done anything up to now - don't really know how it works, but you've inspired me to have a look again and to start taking part!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Instagram but am primarily using it for family pics versus card making. Can't quite get over the hump yet :) Love, love, love your fun card Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this happy card and I have to agree with you ....you and Anita have great minds:) I find myself more on Instagram as well ,much faster and easier to see and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just fun! I love all of the glorious color. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card! I love all of the bright, cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your take on the sketch! And what bright fun colors - this will definitely put a smile on the face of whoever receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is sporting a whole lot of HAPPINESS and PERFECTLY stamped images! The rainbow colors bump the 'happy rating' clear off the charts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I sure wish I would have thought of this idea Ardyth! Really a fun birthday card for anyone! Thanks for linking up with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I instantly fell in love with your card! Those colours are stunning and the overall happy feel of your card is awesome! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wicked fun birthday card!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.