Thursday 28 April 2016

MCV42 - Wishing you A Very Merry Christmas


This week we have a guest Muse at Muse: ChristmasVisions - Suchi! She has given us a one-layer wonder with this festive inspiration:




I love this simple, graphic ornament. To add a sparkly festive touch, I re-stamped the ornaments with versamark and embossed with iridescent embossing powder.

I focused on Suchi's
-colour scheme
-ornament theme
-black sentiment

I used:
-Stampin Up Lots of Joy
-Stampin Up Wishing You (retired)
-Ranger Dye Inks
-Doodlebug Silver Sparkle Sprinkles

10 comments:

  1. Fun inspiration this week and love your interpretation Ardyth! The sentiment is so crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the inspiration, Ardyth--beautiful ornaments! Thank you so much for picking my OLS card to highlight--it's a shock & such an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ornaments Arydth, and your interpretation of the challenge card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoHoo!! This card in my blog feed was just knocked out of the park! ;) I loved your interpretation of the card and the crisp sentiment! The ornaments look gorgeous! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful ornaments and such a FABULOUS card, Ardyth!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shine from the ep! Love this set...bought it.....haven't inked it up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iridescent embossing — yay! Beautiful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ardyth, I am always amazed how you simplify all elements and create beautiful CAS cards. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always..so CAS. I wish I had some of your brain cells!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shimmery and sparkly paired with graphic and bold ... just gorgeous, Ardyth! Bon dimanche, mon amie! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.