Tuesday 26 April 2016

CASology 195 - Sprinkle


This week's CASology Cue Card is Sprinkle!



An interesting (and somewhat challenging!) word. For me. Not for you, I'm sure!

I went for the weather interpretation and made a card of encouragement. I used Waffle Flower's Rain Check stamp set and Partly Cloudy dies. I did all my stamping right on the card base and only popped up the cloud (edged in Stickles for some sparkle and definition). No other layers, no other embellishments. That (and all the white space) keeps this card very CAS.

Now it's your turn! We can't wait to see what you come up with! Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT for more inspiration:





16 comments:

  1. Just the right amount of colour for the sentiment and theme of the card..perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation--and how you've arranged the rain and sentiment to fit so perfectly right under the cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect balance ... bright pops of colour ... a touch of sparkle ... brilliant, Ardyth! Hugs & bisous, mon amie, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely CAS, and definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever, Ardyth! I love the fun colors on your raindrops, and how you lined it up with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunner Ardyth - love the elegant simplicity
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right after the pretty colors of the sprinkles, I was drawn to the wonderful balance that this card has. The centeredness and symmetry makes my brain happy. This is sweet and will certainly be appreciated by the one who receives it. I like this one. Great sprinkly card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. A rainbow of raindrops...very CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhhh.....so clean, so simple and so darn cute! Rainbow raindrops - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect, Ardyth! Love the silver lined cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cute interpretation. CAS perfection as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is perfect for the challenge this week Ardyth. I love the glitter on the cloud and rainbow drops, genius. I am so happy to be GD with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's beautiful, Ardyth! A thoughtful and creative interpretation, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It has been pouring rain here all day -- I wish our sprinkles were colorful like yours! I love the Stickles border around the cloud...a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.