Saturday 30 January 2016

FS469, MM189 - Merry Christmas


This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is mochafrap! Her gallery is here.

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on:
-the trees and stripes on the washi tape
-colour scheme
-white snowflake
-dark brown sentiment (I used Early Espresso - it looks black here!)

I changed:
-emphasis from the mug to the trees
-reduced layers to one
-size and layout

I used:
-Penny Black sentiment (appears to be retired)
-Handlettered Winter Wishes (Simon Says Stamp)
-Lots of Stars (Simon Says Stamp)
-Lawnfawn Mini Snowflakes die
-distress ink (Fossilized Amber, Candied Apple, Broken China)


I am also linking up to MM189, where the challenge is One-Layer Christmas Cards:



15 comments:

  1. Cute card - I love that you picked out the trees and color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful CASE Ardyth - I think this is about the 'busiest' card you have posted! Love the clear bright colours you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your eye for picking up the perfect elements for your CASE card is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing CASE! Love the colors you used. Thanks always, for joining us at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the clean line of trees in those amazing colors! Fabulous card, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is made so well it truly looks like a bought card. The stamping is truly excellent. Also very colourful. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love theses colorful trees! Just perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally delightful Ardyth, love every detail! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cAse...you know how I love these rainbow trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC, love this so much Ardyth!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So clever, Ardyth!!!! Love the red and white border at the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool and funky, Ardyth ... and brilliant ... love that single snowflake! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE your card Ardyth! Great vibe to it. :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.