Tuesday, 1 September 2015

OLS20 - What's Your Number?


Welcome to September! It's my turn to host One-Layer Simplicity and we're having a number-themed challenge! Make sure you pop over and check out the details. The challenge runs until September 24 at midnight, so you have lots of time to get creative!

I used an old Stampin' Up Stamp for the sentiment. An old Papertrey set for the heart border. And an unknown ruler I found in my old 'clear stamps' storage (back before I kept them labelled!). I hope you'll get a chance to join us!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

I didn't know you were an accountant. I love this card...the sweet little hearts are perfection.

Pam said...

Great one layer card!

Mac Mable said...

Perfect placement of the elements and loving the angle. What a perfect sentiment for the 'ruler' stamp.

Marybeth said...

Great one layer and I love the design!

Bobby said...

That sentiment is so perfect with the ruler, Ardyth.

Jen W. said...

Totally cute and I like the subtle shadow below the ruler.

Geri said...

Great mix of stamps! Looks like these three stamps could have been in one package! I don't think I have ever seen this SU sentiment before - love it!

Lisa said...

Love the stamped images, love the sentiment!! Cute card Ardyth!

Penne Norris said...

This one made me squeal, Ardyth! Love it...

Anita in France said...

Crisp, CAS, fantastic, Ardyth ... and so clever! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

Petra Swart said...

Brilliant, Ardyth!! So cleverly done!!!! Love it!!!