Saturday, 5 September 2015

Muse 131 - Thank You


Back for another go at this week's Muse Challenge, where Guest Muse Carol provided us with this inspiration:


I focused on Carol's

-theme (curved feather stamp from Creatiate)
-colours (I stayed on the warm side. And I used  SU's Tip Top Taupe for the first time!)
-script sentiment (Mama Elephant Merci)

I changed the layout and didn't try any fancy inking, but I did continue the row of feathers right down the back of the card.

I hope you'll join us - the deadline for this challenge is Monday at 8 am. Voting starts then and continues until Tuesday morning at 8. Voting results will be posted on Tuesday at noon.

10 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

Once again you nailed it!simply beautiful....again x

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Love the vibrant colors Ardyth.

Petra Swart said...

Those feathers are simply beautiful, Ardyth!!! Love the colours!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

cm said...

Gorgeous feathers, Ardyth, from a new-to-me company! Your warm colours paired with the bold sentiment makes for one fabulous card! Again, so delighted you drew inspiration from my card to make this beauty!
~c

I Card Everyone said...

Fan-feather-tastic!
=]

Lisa said...

This is one of my faves from you Ardyth!! Love it!!

Anita in France said...

Bright, vibrant, colourful, Ardyth ... love that bold sentiment with those tumbling feathers! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Another beautiful take on Carol's card, Ardyth! I love the warm colors and the font on the sentiment is so pretty!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love how the Tip Top Taupe looks - onto my wish list it goes!