Tuesday 22 September 2015

CASology 165 - Circles


This week's CASology Cue Card is Circles!



My card is very, very simple. One layer, two stamps and lots of ink! lol!

I chose the biggest outline circle from Simon's Lots of Dots and stamped it in 7 or 8 colours, slightly offsetting it to create a 'nest'. I then stamps a Simon/WPlus9 'thanks' in versafine ink. As you can see, my inkpad is getting dry. (and I hadn't used my MISTI - grrr!), so I talked myself into liking the slightly distressed look of the 'less-than-perfect' inking!

Now it's your turn - we can't wait to see what you come up with! Make sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT did:



14 comments:

  1. Great idea to stamp the circle in lots of different colours. Loving the CAS look and 'The Vintage Thanks'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Versafine is getting dry, too, Ardyth! Wish we could re-ink them together - I love your circles, and your circle of friends - ping!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card I love all the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to stamp those circles like you did. Love the grungy sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of your colorful circles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty circles. Those colors make me happy. Happy is good. Happy is necessary. And I like the 'distressed' look of the 'thanks.' My eyes didn't notice that right away. Just those happy, happy colors. Have a good week sweet friend. I miss you. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. That 'slightly distressed' sentiment goes so perfectly with the sketchy rainbow circles, Ardyth ... didn't need to talk myself into liking it ... just loved it instead! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colorful circles, this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY, VERY simple...VERY, VERY awesome! GREAT...no make that....super great paring of the sentiment and the scribble circles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another perfect Ardyth design! Don't get too distressed...it looks intentional to me! ;) Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ardyth!! I love your card. You always create the best CAS cards!! I love all of those colors.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.