Sunday 2 August 2015

MCV13 - Merry


This is my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Guest Muse Pam Allen has provided us with this starry inspiration:



I focused on Pam's
-theme (stars)
-one-word sentiment
-dark background
-colour scheme (green, red and yellow)

My PTI outline stars were cut from an old panel I had created using distress mists in Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed, with gold spritzed over top (they shimmer in real life). I inlaid an old PTI sentiment into my navy blue background.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week - the deadline is Wednesday morning at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites until Thursday morning. Voting results will be posted on Thursday at noon.


15 comments:

  1. Love all those fun stars Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture the mists give to the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your take on the inspiration card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, fabulous! The big 'merry' packs a punch against the navy, and the stars add lovely pops of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on Guest Muse Pam's fabulous card! I love your stars, such beautiful colors they are against that navy blue background. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold and beautiful background and sentiment, Ardyth ... paired so beautifully with those shimmery soft stars ... gorgeous! Bisous, Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas card, my friend! Love that big, white sentiment against that navy background. And those stars....sweet in all those bright colors. You've really done Pam's card proud. Love your take on it. Missing you....Hope your summer is going well. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the distress inked stars and love the bold 'merry' and love the dark background...and love the design...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card and I love your stars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fun and festive card. Always love your interpretations of the Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your interpretation with all those wonderful stars and your design, Ardyth. Thanks so much for letting me guest muse this week. I had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey...I went NAVY (ish) too!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd recognize your style anywhere Ardyth! Another stunner...LOVE the colors. Just a great CAS card! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.