Sunday 1 March 2015

Pinterest inspired!


This card was inspired by 4 different photos on my Inspiration board on Pinterest:

One:
Earth Day 2011 Windows by anthropologie+you

Two:
Diana Nguyen, Hero Arts, butterfly, Verve

Three:
12855428

Four:
JJ Bolton: colored vellums and cut a variety of "waves". I layered them, attached them betw 2 card stock panels. Then ea corner has a dimensional underneath. them:) The last step was to add a tiny bit of sugar glitter here and there. I picked one of my favorite sentiments from the Everyday Greetings set

I was attracted by the cool fresh colours and the curves. I created masks with Post-it notes and my Creative Memories Curvy Cutter (retired) and sponged Salty Ocean and Mown Lawn. I finished with aSoft Suede sentiment and 'frame'.

22 comments:

  1. Your interpretation of the Pinterest photos has elements from all of them! How do you do accomplish this Ardyth...
    A masterpiece in my eyes! LOVE. YOUR. CARD.
    Love the dress too!
    Could you host a challenge, with a group of Pinterest photos like these. I would be a huge fan and player :)
    Hugs, ️️Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the inspiration photo's and love how you put that curvy CM cutter to use! This is amazing and I love those colors. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration photo's, Ardyth ... and an even more fabulous card! The salty ocean and mowed lawn are gorgeous together ... and the sense of movement in those swooshes is brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of the curvy cutters. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors together! And what a delight to find that I inspired you when it is always your cards that inspire me in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masking and inking, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ardyth! I used your idea and made a card. Have blogged about it and linked back to your blog. Do stop by when you have time!
    Cheers!
    http://www.parusperceptions.com/2015/03/inspired-by-pinterest.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! Looks like all those crafters were inspired by the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card and how you were inspired! Fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and great inspiration photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - your card is amazing! And so is Card #4!

    XX OO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's gorgeous! Fabulous masking and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to peruse that inspiration board of yours. So many cool pictures! Love this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such gorgeous colours together and your masking is perfect. I would have post-it note marks all over the place!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.