Saturday 14 March 2015

Muse #108 - Merci Beaucoup


DT Member Michele has given us a lovely, sunny inspiration for this week's Muse challenge.



I focused on the colours, the use of DP (mine's Doodlebug), a big yellow flower (Papertrey die) and a French sentiment (Impression Obsession). I finished my card with a sparkly Michael's jewel.

I hope you'll get a chance to join us - the deadline is on Monday morning at 8 EDT. At that time, you can vote for your favourite 3 cards (even if you didn't link up a card) until Tuesday at 8. Voting results will be posted on Tuesday at noon.


11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Love your fabulous piece of bling too, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yellow flower paper and that big ol' sparkler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful big flower Ardyth! Love the subtle patterned paper that you created with. That flower center is a show stopper :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo, Ardyth! I love it!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the bling and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on Michele's card Ardyth. I love that pretty yellow paper. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh, warm and "springy"!

    Thanks - I've been inspired! Heading to my craft desk to create something warm and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fresh Ardyth, cheery on this drizzly day here in TO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so bold and beautiful. I love it.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay...this just makes me happy!! So cute Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunny and bold, Ardyth ... and downright happy! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.