Wednesday 17 September 2014

The Card Concept #19 - Thanks!

Link up to Bev's birthday party here. 


The leaves haven't starting turning here yet, but they will (my favourite time of year!!). We have a gorgeous fall inspiration for you for Card Concept #19!




To make my Clean & Graphic card, I used my favourite Inkadinkado thanks and a graphic leaf from Paper Smooches "Gently Seasoned". I love the stained glass look of it - especially when you leave one of the spaces white.

On another note, this will be my last post for the Card Concept - as you know I have lots of DT commitments and am also busy with two growing kids and their (and my) activities, so after giving it a lot of thought, I knew that I needed to cut back.

It's been such an honour to work with such talented ladies and I want to say a special thank you to Lesley, who asked me to be on the DT as well as to Tracey, who is the DT co-ordinator and to wish the whole Card Concept team all the very best!

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, September 29 at 3 pm EDT.

    21 comments:

    1. A wonderful graphic card, Ardyth. Love the tiny pops of colour. I often wonder how people manage to combine jobs and family lives with often more than one DT post. I struggle with finding enough time to craft at all.

      ReplyDelete
    2. So perfectly clean and simple, Ardyth!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Stunning card Ardyth, I love the bold black stamping against the crisp white card base with just the added little pop of colour in the leaves. Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I have to say, I don't go for 'messy' things but I have found that you can keep embossing paste clean by using it in small amounts and keeping it precise. I hope you might have a go! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. A stunning final project! Thank you for being on the team and for making all of the challenges shine. You will be missed.
      Hugs,
      Lesley

      ReplyDelete
    5. Perfectly CAS, Ardyth, perfectly gorgeous! Anita :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oh I love how you colors in the leaves. Perfect Ardyth.

      ReplyDelete
    7. The stained glass look of your colored leaves is very special, Ardyth. I love how they augment and accent the large sentiment.

      ReplyDelete
    8. So perfect, Ardyth! Will miss seeing your amazing CAS creations on The Card Concept blog.

      ReplyDelete
    9. What fabulous colours and I love the graphic look of your leaves x

      ReplyDelete
    10. Seriously cas perfection. I do not get over here to visit you often enough! Everything you make is amazing and I always leave inspired!!

      ReplyDelete
    11. beautifully bright and simple

      ReplyDelete
    12. Sorry to see you leaving The Card Concept but you're going out on a high note! Love those sweet leaves!

      ReplyDelete
    13. This is so perfectly you! Great card. Sorry to see that you're leaving The Card Concept, but I'll see you about. Thanks for all the inspiration!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Clean, graphic and cute! The leaves really are sweet! Sure will miss working side by side with you pal!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Hi Ardyth :)
      As always, you have delivered an amazing CAG. I don't know how you create such crisp and "pack a punch" designs, but I remain in awe. Your sentiment and colour placement is, well, perfect!
      I am sad to hear that we will not be seeing your cards on the CC every challenge, but I will be scouting out your creativity where I can. Thanks for all that you do.

      ReplyDelete
    16. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    17. A gorgeous graphic card, Ardyth. Sad to see that you're stepping down from this challenge, as your clean cards are incredibly inspiring. Still, we know where to find you *grin*
      ~c

      ReplyDelete
    18. Fabulous look - you are absolutely right about leaving one space white.

      ReplyDelete
    19. Wow, I am so loving this fall thanks card Ardyth! Those leaves are so fun and I love the say you have added the color into them from the inspiration photo. Very cool indeed! Hugs, Brenda

      ReplyDelete
    20. Ardyth, Your card is so pretty as always! You will be missed very much!!! - xoxo Yoonsun Hur

      ReplyDelete
    21. Ardyth, your card is so pretty as always! You will be missed very much! <3 <3 <3

      ReplyDelete

    When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.