Saturday 20 September 2014

Muse 85 - Celebrate



Link up to Bev's party here.



Here's my card for this week's Muse where we have been inspired by Marion's gorgeous summer flowers:


I focused on the colours but decided to try something other than flowers. I used a DeNami Designs Fireworks stamp and added a simple Winnie&Walter sentiment.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us - the deadline is Monday at 8. At that time you can vote until Tuesday at 8 (even if you didn't link up a card). Results will be posted at noon on Tuesday.


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous design, love the colours, aren't these the card concept colours! I have been looking for a fireworks stamp so will look this up. Also wanted to thank you for inspiring my ATCAS card this week, here x
    http://sandiesandie16.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/addicted-to-cas-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these vibrant fireworks, Ardyth ... so celebratory! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fireworks provide such a fun explosion of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great graphic interpretation of Marion's card, Ardyth. I wouldn't expect anything less. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I love it! Fab colours too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with the others: a fabulous explosion of fall colours! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, you always manage to think outside the box and create such stunners! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "KA-POW" perfect! Or in this case (because of the fireworks) perhaps I should have said "KA-BOOM" perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very eye-catching. Brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course you would make something so stunning and unexpected. Love love love your bursts of color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this burst of color on this fabulous card Ardyth! That stamp is awesome and i just love the sentiment! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.