Sunday 28 September 2014

i {heart} papers GD post 10/CS210 - Happy Birthday to You!


Here's my card for the current CASE Study challenge, where we are inspired by this pretty Christmas card by Debby Hughes:



I flipped the layout upside down and changed it to a birthday card, swapping out the gold for some yellow and black. After stamping and colouring the balloons, I used a Versamark pen and embossed them in clear for some shine.

Supplies (all from i {heart} papers)
Avery Elle Handwritten Notes
Winnie & Walter Big Bang Confetti
Paper Smooches Metropolis
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Wow Clear Embossing Powder



8 comments:

  1. Nice card! I like that you flipped the design. Those balloon are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and festive, Ardyth ... such cute glossy balloons ... love how they're mimicked in the champagne bubble background! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design - I like the two panels with the sentiment in between. Love the shiny balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and cute is this CAS card?! I love those colorful balloons. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun--I love those balloons. And, is that patterned paper I spy???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little balloons, Ardyth! Great card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the AE b-day sentiment! The balloons look great all gussied up with some ep!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.