Tuesday 23 September 2014

CASology #114 - Flutter


This week's CASology Cue Card is Flutter!



Go ahead, look it up (I did - I always look up the CASology word to see if there are fun and unexpected meanings!) - you'll find more there than you think! There's wings, and hearts and sleeves and horses (a small bet is a 'flutter'!)

I decided to go with a very soft and serene card using a Creatiate feather and a PTI sentiment. By positioning the stamped images on the card from top left to bottom right, and by turning the feather slightly, movement is created as they 'flutter' to the ground.

I used soft stone and white cardstock and soft stone and granite ink.

Now it's your turn - before you go, make sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the DT for more inspiration!



23 comments:

  1. Definitely an unexpected take on the cue card but then you always do! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has such a dreamy look to it, Ardyth! I love the movement you created and the neutral colors are perfect!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such serenity in this card. Love the soft subtle colors and the motion you have created with your feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant interpretation of the theme and I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully soft and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft and gentle look to this card. The light gray is such a great colour with white. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So calm and serene, Ardyth ... lovely colours ... the sentiment is so beautifully nestled into the fluttering feather! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardyth beautiful card and the soft colour is the perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is perfect in every way Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it really does look like the feathers are fluttering down the card! This is just beautiful, so serene and peaceful. I love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You totally captured the softness and drift of a falling feather!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fluttering feathers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soothing, serene, and comforting! Those words popped into my wee pea brain the instant that I saw this card! The colors, the movement of the feather and the elegant simplicity of the design are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so lovely and soft! Those feathers are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with Meghan you always do unexpected things if I look at the CASology challenge , I enjoy and relaxing loooking at your feather card looks like in a dream...I ADORE this much...I made this time with butterfly...would you mind to visiting me back dear Ardyth..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! This is inspiring. I love your take on this challenge. So out of the box and unexpected!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh...soft fluttering feathers, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.