Time for the next Card Concept Challenge! This time it's a colour challenge:
Aqua and lime are fresh - add in white and you get fresh and crisp! I chose Aquamarine and Green Galore as my two shades and added in the white with a Paper Smooches die. Colour blocking is a great technique for graphic cards - the big blocks act as 'white' space and keep everything very clean!
Now it's your turn!
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, August 4 at 3:00 pm EDT.