Monday 26 May 2014

Inspiration




Remember last week's AAA Cards' Game 3 Inspiration Challenge? Well I must admit that I loved it so much that I may have gone a little crazy. I ended up making 5 cards based on Linda's amazing card!



I didn't want to hog the challenge, so I didn't link these 3 up, but I think they're worth showing to demonstrate how one card can take you in so many different directions!

The first one is the opposite technique of my first card for this challenge. That was 'go big', this one is 'go small'. I used a Papertrey Sentiment and one of Simon's Lots of Dots.

The second one uses a Paper Smooches die, a circle punch and some Doodlebug bling.

The third was made by inlaying rings cut with circle nestabilities and then using a Simon Says Stamp die for the sentiment.

16 comments:

  1. Ardyth you really inspire me!
    I love every single one of these!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Hannelie, Ardyth .. you are so inspiring! These are all so amazing ... I adore the first with those perfectly placed dots, the touch of texture and all that beautiful white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing where your inspiration takes you. These are all fabulous - especially love the large and small scale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous trio of cards! Love that black one with the side gems. So perfectly lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are simply, gorgeous! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous designs! I admire your CAS style...and the way you used the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just so much fun! I love them all but your final card is just amazing, love it and can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all just simply fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab so inspiring -amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mojo is working overtime with holiday pay! These are fantastic. Love how you morphed the inspiration card into several Ardyth-y cards. Well done! Have a great week. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing how inspiration sparks your creativity. Love your cards - they are all brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW x 3 = Yowzers!

    You're on one heck of a creative roll dear friend! Clean and graphic gloriousness! The pink & orange HB card reminds me of the Happy Days logo...but heck, you're likely to young too remember Richie Cunningham!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the way you see things and put such a great, creative spin on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ardyth, I don't know how I missed these, oh so, beautiful cards with inspiration from Linda's! They are all simply fabulous! By the way...

    H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trio of terrific here, Ardyth..inspired and inspiring!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ardyth, I am a trend reporter for Paper Crafter's Library and would like to feature your gorgeous "target" birthday card on our Trendy Tuesday blog feature. Please let me know if this is okay. You can reach us at customerservice@papercrafterslibrary.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.