Friday 9 May 2014

FFC31- Merry Christmas


And it's time for another Festive Friday challenge - here's the inspiration photo:


I focused on the colour scheme, the curve of the plate and the sparkle. I cut a curve on my white panel and edged it with A LOT of stickles. I then added this Memory Box sentiment die - it looks a little like the red swirly and zigzag icing, I think. (see my trick for cutting and gluing tricky thin dies HERE).

I hope you'll have time to play along with us - the deadline for this challenge is May 21. 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love those stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of stickles Ardyth! Love your results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Ardyth! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Ardyth! Love the die cut Merry Christmas and the glitter on the edge of the curve is a lovely touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that gorgeous glitter is wonderful with the swirly scripty sentiment, Ardyth ... just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a striking card Ardyth! I love the curve and that fabulous sentiment die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Stickles look fabulous! You must have an incredibly steady hand to get that line so crisp and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the curved edge...especially glammed up with Stickles! Perfect font for this design that is all about movement!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.