Wednesday 28 May 2014

Card Concept 11 - Bee Happy!


Time for the next Card Concept challenge! This one's a colour challenge:


Black and yellow always makes me think of bees, so I pulled out my favourite bee stamp from Recollections. I stamped it in black on yellow and gave its wings some sparkle with Stickles. A very simple, graphic "Happy" completes this friendly message.

You may not believe this, but I made this card long before I realized that this week's CASology Cue Card is Bee! I'm also linking up there.


What do these colours inspire you to make? I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

    This challenge will end on Monday, June 9 at 3pm EDT.

    23 comments:

    1. Oh.... that bee is so sweet!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love this! Your Bee is awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love these colors! And what a perfect little bee. Those glittery Stickley wings are the bomb! Another great card, my friend. Bev

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yes, your card is perfect for our BEE challenge, too. Don't you feel good when it happens? Love the simplicity of your card and pop of color. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week. May

      ReplyDelete
    5. Just love this card. Clean and simple.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Fun card - your design really pops!

      ReplyDelete
    7. At first: Happy Birthday! Hope you'll have a fun day and wish you a fine new lifeyear with many happy and crafty moments!
      Love that graphic be! Hugs, Gerrina

      ReplyDelete
    8. Love your bee card. Might I add "Happy B Day."

      ReplyDelete
    9. Dear Ardyth I love always your CAS card and this is soo cuutee and the color combo is perfect..grey black white and yellow...I love the bee with those glitter ..great card Ardyth..I maybe put too much yellow on my card for the card concept..LOL..hugs...

      ReplyDelete
    10. What a fabulous bee, Ardyth, the yellow positively glows ... as do those glittery wings ... love it! Anita :)

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh for heaven's sakes...your chubby little bee with sparkly wings is making me happy! Extremely happy! Awesome cuteness!
      c

      ReplyDelete
    12. Bee-utiful Ardyth, love that hint of glitter!

      ReplyDelete
    13. A cute and happy bee, great image and I love the sparkly wings!
      Happy birthday to you!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Cool card - love that bee stamp!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Love the glitter on the wings...

      ReplyDelete
    16. Graphic gorgeousness and I love the sparkle on the wings! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week! (Tee hee!!!)

      ReplyDelete
    17. So adorable. Love the sparkle on the wings!

      ReplyDelete
    18. Well, hello, Ardyth! So nice to see your awesome card in the pool this week! LOVE this graphic layout and the shiny, glittery wings on your bee!

      ReplyDelete
    19. Hi Ardyth, This is fabulous! You go right to the heart with your designs :D The little bee is simply gorgeous :D Gay x

      ReplyDelete
    20. Too cute...and so perfect...as always:)!! Hugs!!

      ReplyDelete
    21. You have successfully made me think that a bee could be cute. Funny coincidence of the challenges last week.

      ReplyDelete

    When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.