Time for Card Concept Challenge #6 - Create a Birthday Card!
I used the colours from the inspiration photo, but simplified them by turning all the different shapes into circles. Circles are fun and a staple of graphic style. They're great for birthday cards - you can use them as balloons, or even just on their own, as in this card, they feel bubbly and fun!
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, March 31 at 3pm EDT.