Saturday 15 March 2014

Happy Birthday To You


Here's a birthday card just for fun. We're having a silent auction at our church in a couple of weeks and I like to donate cards (we don't have people bid on them, they just pay for the ones they want), so I've been stocking up, even if they don't fit any challenges.

These bits were actually scraps I had on my desk from other cards (the silver dots are from yesterday's snowflake!), so I popped the Neat & Tangled words up so they would have some dimension, and used the snowflake-leftovers as confetti.

9 comments:

  1. Nice b.d. card! Simple but festive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool colour combo, Ardyth ... a perfect 'chap' card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how you made this card so festive instead of the colours you used! Have a good weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Simple, bold and exiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite its 'scrappy' origin, this card has just jumped to the number 1 spot on my favorite Ardyth card list! Totally "cool" (like Tenia said) and the perfect guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! I needed a quick birthday card and remembered seeing this the other day in my email. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with the others: totally cool!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very fun. It reminds me of those kits of word magnets where you can write sayings on your fridge.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.