Thursday 2 January 2014

Thank You!


Have you heard of the new One-Layer Simplicity Challenge? It's the "upgrade" to One-Layer Wednesday and I know you'll love it! Head over for some more details and to see the first monthly challenge - Stocking Up.

I am always short of thank you cards, but this one is definitely not a one-layer card, so this card is not for the OLS challenge. It started as one, but I found it hard to get the placement of the sentiment/image combination in the right spot on the card front, so I ended up cutting it out and adding it to a white cardbase.

I used a Paper Sushi sentiment, a Hero Arts heart and 4 little dots of stickles for some sparkle.

13 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous thank you card. Definitely CAS, even if it is not one layer. I love that whimsical purple heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination of sentiment and image! So very modern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart is beautiful - love the color. Stamping over the heart really highlights the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the heart...swoon!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. very modern and effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that heart Ardyth. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Sigh* I love this card. I love that heart and in a gorgeous pink too. I popped over and took a peek at Paper Sushi stamps too. This is an awesome font...on an awesome card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always know the right sentiment and font to use with the best stamp. You have a genuine knack, Ardyth. I wish you could bottle it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous thank you card...love that heart...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Ardyth...Love that you chose a bright, fun color for your heart!
    Thanks for the link to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This combination of the two bold images totally works with a mat, especially wuth the pop of black! Bright & bold! Fabulously clean & simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sketchiness of the heart and sentiment are fabulous, Ardyth ... as are the colours ... perfect with the black border! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely! I love the pink heart behind the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.