Monday, 13 January 2014

OLS1 - Thanks!


Is this the simplest card ever made, or what? I made it for the very first One-Layer Simplicity challenge, Restocking the Shelves. After Christmas, we're always low on Thanks cards (in fact right now, I'm low on pretty much everything, so I may be back with more cards!)

We have been absolutely delighted by the enthusiastic response you've given OLS! The number of comments and entries has been just amazing!

So I guess this card is thanks to YOU! For being such wonderful supporters and participants! If you haven't joined us yet, there's still time - the deadline is January 24.

Since this week's LIM challenge is one-layer hearts, I'll link up there, too.

18 comments:

Lynn said...

This shouts CAS perfection Ardyth. I love that sweet little heart.

Anita in France said...

Be still my pitter-pattering tiny red heart! I'm swooning, Ardyth! Anita :)

Deepti Stephens said...

Love this card and I like the placement of the tiny heart. :)

Gabby said...

I absolutely LOVE this CAS design, Ardyth! It is great! :)

Geri said...

The sweet wee heart tucked in the "a"....absolutely brilliant and soooooo totally Ardyth!

LOVE IT!!!

Fiona said...

CAS at it's best.

Gerrina said...

CaS at the best! It cann't be simpler... Love your design!

lostinpaper said...

Simple and perfect, had to, had to pin it!

cm said...

The wee red heart nestled in the "a" has stolen my heart! LOVE!
c

Lisa Lara said...

I just love this Ardyth. Love that heart in the "a".

Karin said...

Great cas-card, Ardyth!
Karin

Linda said...

This is just perfect! xx

Pat McCleary said...

Absolutely perfect!

GinaA said...

So stylish.

Paru Mahtani said...

OOh! this so classy! fabulous!

Chrissie said...

Ardyth, this is simply brilliant!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this ultra CAS....I am discovering through all of your marvelous cards that you are the queen of this style.

Joyce said...

Absolutely stunning in its simplicity. The red heart just puts this card over the top.