Thursday 30 January 2014

Muse 52, DD87 - Framed Bloom


I made this card for this week's Muse challenge, inspired by Marion's beautiful card here:




I focused on the layered flower and the frame, but went a little bolder in my colour combination, so that I could play along with this week's Dynamic Duos challenge as well:



I used the same layering idea for my petals as I did on this card, but this time in die cuts, rather than layered stamping. I decided to leave this card without a sentiment, so that the focus is completely on the graphic bloom.

I hope you'll be able to play along with us at Muse this week - the deadline is on Monday morning at 8:00 am. Voting takes place between Monday morning and Tuesday morning (anyone can vote, even if you didn't link up a card!) and the results will be posted on Tuesday at noon.

18 comments:

  1. Loving this. Really draws my eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Into my fave pile. Yesterday's Purple Piece was also fabulous.It just blows me away how much drama you can create with so few elements.
    I guess you can't WIN if you are part of the Muse team, but my votes would all be for your card.
    It's amazing how you consistently define "Graphic" in a totally unique way each time you post a card.
    thanks for tons of inspiration,
    Bahb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. The bold colors and clean, crisp design are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this beauty just bumped the old #1 into the #2 spot! Stunning is the word for this card! The black enamel dot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really caught my eye in the pool! Love how bold it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a stunning CAS card! I love the way the flower pops. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple perfection, love this bold and graphic flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold, graphic, gorgeous, Ardyth ... love that you left it without a sentiment to keep the beautiful bloom centre stage! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so bold and striking. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this fabulous graphic and clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean and graphic perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Late, again, but here to add my cheers and applause to the others! Graphic, vibrant, striking...
    c

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.