Sunday 11 August 2013

Uniko Studios August Release Day!

These are the final three cards I've made with the stamps and dies for Uniko Studio's August Release. All of these products are available for purchase starting today! Even better, there's a chance for you to win the entire release! Simply comment on every blog in the blog hop to win the ENTIRE release plus the Time clear stamp set. (If you win and have already purchased the release, a full refund will be given. If you already own the Time set, a gift certificate for the same price will be given.) You have until Wednesday, August 14 to comment. The winner will be announced on the Uniko blog and Facebook page. 


This first card came about when I was reminiscing yesterday about making a poinsettia out of the graphic flower stamp from the Time set, last December. I thought I would see how it would look made out of dies rather than stamps. I cut the solid shape in white and green, offset them and glued them together, before adding a full red outline and a trimmed red outline, to try and achieve the layered look of the petals. Some gold seedbeads for the centre finished this off nicely. I love the dramatic feel of the black and how well the flower pops off it!


This is one that I made the other day with the little stamp that has 3 hearts in a row from the Flower Power #3 set. It's so easy to stack them up perfectly and make a column of hearts like this.


Finally, I noticed that the single solid heart stamp fits perfectly into the outline heart stamp. The heart of the heart, so to say!

I hope that you've been inspired by all the cards that the DT and I have made this week! If you haven't seen them all yet, here are the links to the blogs of the DT members - pop by and have a look.





27 comments:

  1. More beautiful cards to inspire me using the terrific uniko products and congrats on the GDT. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards as usual Ardyth but I'm loving the grey and pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards - love the double hearts on the third card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your cards. Usage of the die is beautiful and the background stamps are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards, just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you've done a fab job with these products, Ardyth. I love the horizontal hearts against the vertical score lines, and the colourful hearts are just wonderful. Where do you store up all these ideas, you're such an inspiration :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Your cards are lovely. Those hearts in hearts are fab. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've 'WOWed' me yet again, loving all your cards today, but I think my overall favourite is the poinsettia die card, I think I might just have to CAS(E) this for a stack of Christmas cards! Thanks for a lovely showcase of Uniko Studio products. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These three cards show off your amazing style Ardyth. The first one makes me think of a Christmas card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards and I love your style. Very inspirational, thank you! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool CAS cards - love the way you have used the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning showcase of the new release! Love all the cards, but the first one has certainly caught my eye. Such possibilities with this release, as you've shown!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, Ardyth! these are wonderful! it has been great having you guest with us at Uniko this week! your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ardyth, wow, what a trio! :) All these three are lovely and really inspiring. My favorite might be the last one -who could resist two hearts in one heart! Sorry, I didn't quite know how to put this in English. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three fanastic cards Ardyth, clean and fabulous. Love the dramatic first card and those bright hearts on your last.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 3 lovely cards. I especially like the friend ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL cards! I especially love the first one for it's classic look, very sharp and striking. The hearts on the other two are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards. Love all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so much love your 1st card, the lovely Christmas colors and the simple lines are fantastic! Great job!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the simple, clean lines of your cards. The bold, red and black color combo of your first card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  21. FABULOUS showcase of the versatility of the Uniko Studio August stamp & die release Ardyth - fantastic & fun cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! I love how you used all the dies to create that gorgeous flower on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi there - so glad you were GDT with us this month. Your cards are stunning. the die really makes a great flower and i love you used scoring to create some interesting visual elements. Your last card is a perfect CAS treatment that shows the hearts in a fun lil whimsy way. may have to CASE that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all fun, the last is my favie-fave!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards. Love that triple heart stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, that's stacked up perfectly alright! Love how you took a very small stamp, and gave it A LOT of impact! Love the rainbow of colors on the last one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous cards Ardyth..love them all.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.