Wednesday 14 August 2013

OLW153 - Lunatic Fringe



I'm hosting One Layer Wednesday this week and it's a Pinterest-inspired challenge. This bedding is from Anthropologie - and it's so clean and fresh and yet colourful and fun at the same time. Lots of inspiration for one layer cards, I think!

Love fringe.  Simple & pretty Lindi Fringe Duvet - Anthropologie.com #anthrofave #juvenilehalldesign


OLW153 Rules

1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers allowed! Please keep embellishments to a minimum.


2. Make a card inspired by the photo above. 

3. Upload your card on the internet and link to it using the OLW153 InLinkz button on the sidebar of this blog. If you're linking to a blog post, please link to the specific post...not to the blog's main page.

4. The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Your card looks just like the cushion fringe Ardyth. I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB, love this, it could also be a Xmas card, it reminds me of fairy lights. And please don't encourage me to spend more time on pinterest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration!! I hope I can join in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea Ardyth, all your cards are so unique, I just seem to mimic others' ideas most of the time. I need to practise being inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is oh so cool. Love all the colors on the fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a super fun challenge! I love the colorful dots that you incorporated into this fun design (much like the fringe)! Looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sa-weet interpretation of that fun bedding ensemble (which I really think would look great in my guest bedroom!

    So....I'm thinking that you made each of these dots with your Copics...right? Yep, shouldn't even have asked!

    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take Ardyth! And what a fun card :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I totally have that song stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.