Saturday 10 August 2013

Introducing Graphic Flowers Dies (Uniko Studio August Release)

Today we're introducing dies that coordinate with the graphic flowers from the Time set. I LOVE these graphic flowers and have made much use of them, especially the biggest one - the perfect size for a focal image. I even made it into a poinsettia once!

To have dies that coordinate with these flowers is fantastic (or should I say "Fabulous")! It opens up a whole new range of possibilities for this set.



For the first card, I used the solid die and stamped the flower on my cardbase, coloured it with copics. It's bold and graphic and I love it!


Next, I went white on white, and cut numerous flowers with the outline die. They make such pretty texture on this engagement card!


Finally, I cut two flowers and trimmed one by hand. I offset them and popped them up to create a pretty, graphic flower.

If you didn't come here via the blog hop, don't forget that the whole DT has more inspiration for you:

and  August Guest Designer: Ardyth (that's me)!

Tomorrow's the day that all of the products for August will be available for purchase at Uniko Studio. We will have one more day of samples for you and then it will finally be your turn! I hope you've been inspired by all the cards that we've made for you this week!

18 comments:

  1. FAB cards Ardyth - the white on white looks SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fantastic cards! Love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Great minds think alike indeed! Love your creations, the white engagement card is so pretty! :)
    Hugs!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards, especially love the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardyth, these are allll fabulous! I love the white on white card...so ethereal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Each and every one is something special. You've really shown the versatility of this die, and brilliantly, I might add. I'm with the majority on this one - if forced to choose a favorite, it's definitely the white on white. Stunning. Have a great weekend! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of bold colours and how the image just pops out at you simply stunning... again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have definitely shown the versatility of this die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the stained glass thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a "fabulous" saleswoman you are, Ardyth! I truly hope you do more of these sorts of projects, as I think it really makes the most of your talents.

    Love how you saw an inner image on the flower and used that to create a new, dimensional flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' these dies! Great cards... they really show off the versatility of the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each one of these is wonderful, and your examples show how really versatile those dies are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects! I love your bold style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards, nice die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All 3 are WONDERFUL Ardyth! The color combination of the third card is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my these are just wonderful. love how the first one remind me of stained glass. your second card is just pure elegance with the embossed. the last one is my favorite everyday kinda card. love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the sophisticated look of white on white, especailly for wedding-related projects!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.