Wednesday 24 July 2013

Muse 27 - Thanks!


Here's my take on this week's Muse by Guest Designer Tracey McNeely:




I focused on the colours and how the flowers 'hug' the sentiment. I used my Grand Calibur circle nestabilities to create my graphic cuves, and the sentiment is my trusty old Inkadinkado 'thanks'.

I have to say that there are so many things I love about running Muse. Getting to know the Design Team members (Laurie Willison, Marion Vagg and Therese Calvird) as well as lining up the Guest Designers each month. Getting to know participants when I visit all your blogs and when I mess up the voting and get LOTS of (kind and forgiving) emails from you! lol!  And when I look back at the cards I've made each week, I love how the Muses have taken me in so many different directions! Some of my favourite cards were made for this challenge - and you have to love a challenge that brings out the best in you, right?

I hope you'll play along this week (deadline is Monday at 8:00 am EDT) - but even if you can't, don't forget to vote for your favourite 3 designs starting Monday at 8:00 am until Tuesday at 8:00 am!

17 comments:

  1. Ardyth your card is stunning, I love how your nested cardstock circles 'hug' your sentiment. I completely understand your post today, how challenges push you to take a path you may not have traveled before. Thank you once again for the opportunity to be a part of Muse~hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful... I have no words to describe how much I admire your creativity in simplicity :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a new favorite card on your blog!!!
    Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just striking - I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think any challenge brings out the best in you. I love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP! Gorgeous colors!

    Love how you were inspired by the visual elements of the MUSE card and how beautifully your circles 'embrace' your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love your card! I have been taking an online class and have not had a lot of time to create, other than class...but do hope to play in this challenge.

    Your card is a winner to me..and a great design...I really may have to case it some day for a fun card!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take - no surprise there :) I bet you like this Team -- it is fun to be inspired by fellow stampers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Ardyth this is a wonderful take on Tracey’s card! Love how it looks and how you think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great take on Tracey's card, Ardyth! You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wish you could see me standing up and applauding over here, Ardyth!! This is soooo stunning!!! The design is superb with the circles off the edge. Colors are so intense, then there's that restful white space. And finally the type. LOVE it. It's so roundy, just like the overall card design. Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...love it. It is clean and simple but then it is not...fabulous card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ardyth, you just keep producing such wonderful designs, how do you store this many different ideas in your brain?! This is just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm always amazed at how you use the MUSE card, Ardyth--love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning!Always;))
    I love your style.

    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.